- The main entrance as well as the ticket area is barrier-free. The doors do not open automatically; we will gladly help you.
- The museum has two lifts that you can use upon request. An additional wheelchair lift is available for the intermediate level in the exhibition space.
- Depending on the exhibition concept, seating is available in the exhibition spaces and in the museum lounge, which is accessible by climbing six steps. Warm drinks can be purchased there from a machine.
- Upon request at the ticket desk, you can borrow folding chairs, a wheel chair or a buggy.
- The museum shop and the cloakroom are located on the ground floor and are barrier-free.
- A barrier-free toilet is located in the basement in the corridor leading to the museum studio and not always immediately recognisable.
- The floors in the exhibition spaces are covered with wood, stone or felt carpeting and thus easily passable.
Your Visit to the Rudolf-Scharpf-Galerie
- Our project gallery is unfortunately not disabled accessible. The Rudolf-Scharpf-Galerie is located in a former three-storey residential building. Please contact us in advance to discuss your visit.